Our experienced and talented teaching staff can help you to learn to play the guitar or the piano. We understand that not everyone wants to take grades with their chosen instrument and may just want to learn to play so they can jam with friends, play at the family party or just play to relax. Our teachers will listen carefully to what you want to achieve and help you achieve your musical goal.
For those students who want to prepare for grades or take grades our teachers can provide excellent preparation, practice and coaching to help you pass your grade.
- GUITAR OR PIANO ACCOMPANIMENT, IMPROVISATION LESSONS
- CLASSIC PIANO/GRADES AND THEORY LESSONS
- CLASSIC GUITAR/ ELECTRIC GUITAR/ GRADES AND THEORY LESSONS
- VIOLIN/GRADES AND THEORY LESSONS
Academic Year 2019-2020
TERM 1 09/09/2019 – 22/12/2019
TERM 2 06/01/2020 – 05/04/2020
TERM 3 20/04/2020 – 19/07/2020
- We do not have half term holidays during the Academic Year.
- All half term holiday lessons will be added to your invoice.
- If you can’t attend your lesson on that week, please move your session to a week before or after your half term holidays.
FEES: Violin/Piano/Guitar/Singing – 30 mins: £68 per month
Violin/Piano/Guitar/Singing – 60 mins: £128 per month
- Fees are paid monthly in advance (a week before the new month commences). The fees above are for a standard month of four weeks, in the case of a month having more or less than four weeks, the amount will vary accordingly.
- If you are not available to attend your session we can always offer you another time slot if it’s available in the same week, otherwise we do not offer refunds.
- If you cancel your session on the same day as your session time – missed session can’t be transferred to other day or refunded.
- All missed sessions due to illness or other reasons, with prior notice, can be covered on the same calendar month.
- If you can’t attend to your lesson on the same day as your lesson, you have a chance to do Online lesson instead, otherwise no refund on the same day cancellations.