PAYMENT OF INVOICES
- We do monthly payments; this is 4 lessons a month or 5 lessons a month, if there are 5 weeks in the month.
- Payment is due on the 1st of every month. We will send you an invoice on the 25th of every month.
- We require payment for lessons before the students attend lessons and we do not allow students to attend lessons if payment has not been made for the month.
- A late payment fee of £5 will be added to all invoices not paid 3 days after the invoice payment due date.
CANCELLATION OF LESSONS
- If you cancel your lesson on the same day, we do not transfer your lesson to another day or refund the cost of the lesson as teachers also travel to be at their lessons for you.
- If you are not available to attend your session and give us a minimum of 48 hours’ notice, we can offer you another time slot if it’s available in the same week or the same calendar month; otherwise we do not offer refunds for missed lessons as teachers also travel to be at their lessons for you and the school time table is set for the week.
- We do not have half term holidays during the Academic Year and the school is open as usual for lessons.
- Our term dates for the academic year 07/09/2020 to 25/07/2021 are :
TERM 1 07/09/2020 – 20/12/2020
TERM 2 04/01/2021 – 31/03/2021
TERM 3 19/04/2021 – 25/07/2021
- At the end of term three, we offer pay as you go lessons till the start of the new academic year for students who want to continue lessons; this is also dependent on teacher availability.